Software Developer – Finite Element Solver Interface team
We are currently looking for versatile developers to join the ZWAVE Solutions’ Finite Element Solver Interface team. This group develops the interfaces between the Siemens Simcenter Pre Processing package and the mainstream finite element solvers such as NASTRAN, ABAQUS, ANSYS and LS-DYNA. The implementation is done in C++.
If you are interested in these positions, please send a CV and covering letter to:
Job Description Summary:
▪ Understand client workflows, requirements, and needs, and recommend solutions and best practices
▪ Design, implement, and deploy new functionality
▪ Maintain existing products and support client requests
▪ Implement quality tests
▪ Propose and code fixes or workarounds for defects
▪ Properly document all work performed
▪ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, Computer, Software) or Computer Science,
▪ Strong analytical and software programming skills (C++. C#, VB, Python or Java) - familiarity with object-oriented practices is required
▪ Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
▪ Familiarity with CAD/CAE platforms and engineering processes is beneficial
▪ Knowledge of the Agile software development approach is an asset▪ Experience with versioning systems and project management tools is a plus
▪ Ability to work in a team▪ Self-motivated
Who is ZWAVE Solutions Ltd.?
ZWAVE is a developer of advanced analysis and simulation software applications for mechanical engineering. Working in close partnership with Siemens PLM Software and its customers, we develop and market a variety of software products for heat transfer, fluid flow, structural analysis and mechanical modeling. To support our continued growth, we’re looking for talented, motivated and creative individuals to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
ZWAVE offers challenging and dynamic careers and a progressive work environment. Our compensation/ benefits package, including bonus plan, is competitive.